WHO ARE WE > CAREERS >
Python/Django Backend Developer
As part of our growth, we are looking for an Experienced Python/Django Backend Developer in charge of providing strong support to our development department.
This role is located in Casablanca, Morocco.
- You will be in charge of developing and maintaining our internal tools in designing, coding, and improving applications.
- Within a team of 5 you will:
- Need to have good knowledge of Python and Django framework
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Make sure that all tools and interfaces are functional and secure
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our tools
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- This position can be a real career opportunity and be enriched with many challenges and responsibilities.
- Good programming knowledge in Python.
- Web frameworks: Django is required, Nestjs is a plus.
- SQL and pandas basics.
Experienced with databases such as MySQL/MariaDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and skills.
- Constant communication with colleagues.
- Able to speak fluent English.
- Self-starter – but a team-oriented mindset; thrives in a work environment that places a premium on collaborative working relationships
- High energy, with a positive disposition
- Unimpeachable integrity; trustworthy and respectful in interactions with all stakeholders internal and external
Apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org