WHO ARE WE > CAREERS >
Business Development Representative
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success. This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their needs. They will also work closely with sales and marketing teams to uncover new leads.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads
- Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
- Prepare and deliver presentations to prospects
- Track and report on sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of experience in related role
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience with Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus.
Apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org